PST Copyright Form
Plasma Science and Technology (PST) agrees to publish:
NAMES OF ALL AUTHORS:
Thank you for submitting your contribution for publication. In order to expedite the publishing process and enable PST to publish your work to the fullest extent, we need to have this Copyright Transfer Agreement signed and returned to us as soon as possible. If the Contribution is not accepted for publication this agreement shall be null and void.
Copyright Transfer Agreement
Copyright to the above-listed unpublished and original article submitted by the above author(s), the abstract forming part thereof, and any subsequent errata (collectively, the ‘‘Article’’) is hereby transferred to the Plasma Science and Technology (PST) for the full term thereof throughout the world, subject to the Author Rights (as hereinafter defined) and to acceptance of the Article for publication in PST. This transfer of copyright includes all material to be published as part of the Article (in any medium), including but not limited to tables, figures, graphs, movies, and other multimedia files. PST shall have the right to register copyright to the Article in its name as claimant, whether separately or as part of the journals or other medium in which the Article is included.
The author(s) shall have the following rights (the ‘‘Author Rights’’):
PST grants the Named Authors all rights otherwise restricted by copyright including the right to reproduce, distribute and communicate the Article to the public and to make any other use which the Author may choose. All such rights must be exercised for non-commercial purposes, if possible should display citation information and PST’s copyright notice, for electronic use best efforts must be made to include a link to the on-line abstract in the Journal, and the Article should not be offered for publication to a third party publisher (prior to withdrawal or rejection) nor included in other publishers’ web sites. Notwithstanding, a re-written and extended version of the Article may be published in another journal.
• The article you have submitted to the journals for review is original, has been written by the stated authors and has not been published elsewhere.
• The article is not currently being considered for publication by any other publication and will not be submitted for such review while under review by the journals.
• The article contains no libellous or other unlawful statements and does not contain any materials that violate any personal or proprietary rights of any other person or entity.
• written permission have been obtained from copyright owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have credited the sources in your article.
• If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, the co-author(s) of the terms of this copyright transfer have been informed that you are signing on their behalf as their agent, and you are authorized to do so.
The Author warrants that he/she signs this Agreement as authorized agent for and on behalf of all Named Authors and has the full power to enter into this Agreement and to make the grants it contains that the Article has not been and will not be submitted to another publisher prior to withdrawal or rejection it does not infringe any third party rights, it contains nothing libellous or unlawful, all factual statements are to the best of the Author’s knowledge true or based on valid research conducted according to accepted norms, and all required permissions have been obtained in writing.
All Named Authors assert their moral rights.
Author’s signature Date
Signature on behalf of Institution Date